Your Lifestyle Assessment
Want to enquire in relation to a Lifestyle Assessment and get started? Then simply complete the form below and we’ll contact you immediately to discuss your options.
The ultimate dream home begins with the ultimate consultation
If you are considering renovating your home or building an architecturally designed new home, then this is one service that you cannot afford to miss out on.
Design mistakes can cost you many, many thousands of dollars, as well as the heartache of living in a home that does not suit your needs. Your project can only succeed if you have clearly defined objectives.
At Dion Seminara Architecture we understand how important this is. As Brisbane’s leading lifestyle designers with more than 20 years experience in the field of renovation and new home design, we understand that the liveability of your home comes from understanding your true needs, which is why we have introduced our all new comprehensive Lifestyle Assessment.
Our Lifestyle Assessment can go up to two and a half hours and is like nothing else in the market today, setting the standard for pre-design consultations and ensuring that your renovation, addition or new home design will be perfectly suited to your lifestyle needs.
With a Dion Seminara Lifestyle Assessment you’re guaranteed to have a home that offers the highest levels of liveability for you and your family.
Just take a look at what you will get from this amazing new service:
- Current Lifestyle Assessment: Gaining a full understanding of your lifestyle needs is the vital first step to creating the perfect home for you and your family. Our assessment will dig deep to clarify exactly what you need from your home to give you the highest levels of liveability.
- Future Lifestyle Needs: Our needs change as we get older, which is why we will explore your potential future lifestyle requirements. Whether you’re thinking of starting a family, or looking to grow old gracefully, our assessment will ensure that your future needs are catered for.
- Design Solutions: Once we fully understand your lifestyle needs it’s time to start exploring potential design solutions. This is where you will truly start to see the benefits of our years of experience in the field of architectural design, as we look at every possible option to help your achieve your lifestyle goals.
- Budget Assessment: A great plan is only as good as the ability to execute it, which is why our budget assessment is so vital to the success of your project. We will look closely at the budget you have allocated and give you suggestions on how you can achieve maximum bang for your buck.
- Capitalisation: Will your project leave your property over or undercapitalised? We will assess this and give you honest feedback to ensure that your property is achieving positive growth.
- Overall Project Viability: Not every project idea is viable due to any number of factors. We will explore this with you, giving suggestions when required to ensure that your project has every chance of success.
- Honest Feedback: If you appreciate honesty then you will welcome our feedback during this assessment. We promise to challenge you if we don’t consider a proposed change will be of benefit to you. We are not ‘Yes men’ who sit back and let you have your way to your own determent. We provide you with real direction to ensure that your project goals are met.
If your property is within 30 kilometres of our offices at Morningside, and you engage us to do your sketch design service immediately at the end of your Lifestyle Assessment, we will refund the price of your Lifestyle Assessment in full.
Given the importance of your project you would be crazy not to take us up on this offer. Regardless of how big or small your project is you can’t afford to start without first undertaking this eye opening Assessment. But don’t just take my word for it, here are just a few of the comments we’ve received from our clients:
Dion’s challenging questions and realistic answers shed new light on what we thought we wanted. Dion really listened to our needs and presented ideas that went to the heart of what we wanted. His ideas were fantastic and the consultation fee was, in our eyes, a small price compared to the value that he provided. If you have any doubts on the value of this fee for service, don’t. You will be amazed on what he delivers.
We just wanted to thank you for the invaluable advice we received from you the other day. We were particularly impressed at how your constant focus was not on acquiring business for yourself, but on what would be in our best interests. Your advice seemed highly ethical and has ensured we have become very realistic about renovation/extension costs.
In 2004 Dion provided us with his verbal advice service……
…….within a month of meeting with Dion we had purchased another property in a much better location that suited our needs. Thanks to Dion, we have seen a huge growth in the value of this home plus we are close to all the amenities in Oxford Street and surrounds that suit our lifestyle needs. Dion’s independent honest approach is refreshing in this day and age.
Anne and Adam Allica,
If the liveability of your home is important to you, then you simply can’t afford to make the mistake of missing out on this detailed Lifestyle Assessment. To take advantage of this wonderful offer, simply fill out the form below and we will contact you to arrange a time to meet with you for your Lifestyle Assessment.
This service is a verbal presented consultation only and plans or drawings are not provided at this stage. For overseas or interstate clients, as an alternative to this service, we recommend our Feasibility Analysis – Space Allocation + Association service. Our immediate upgrade service following this service is our Architect’s Design including Sketch Design and Measured Drawings if you are renovating. View specific details of these in the section relevant to your project: Residential or Commercial (architectural services listings).
Our Sketch Design will see the discussed ideas converted into one large scale concept plans, and a number of three-dimensional sketches.