Why Engage Dion Seminara Architecture?
The investment you are considering to enhance your life is not to be taken lightly. At Dion Seminara Architecture, we place emphasis on results. We are specialists in integrating the three parts of your living environment:
building architecture + interiors + landscape =
design enhancing life.
Here is what you can be confident of achieving when you place your architectural project in our hands -
- Our methods guarantee that we address your needs. We consult with you on a regular basis regarding decisions and ideas and accept only a limited number of contracts at any one time, so you get better attention from us than you would from anyone else.
- We have a small, expert team of multi-skilled individuals equipped to design and develop a sound building plan and implement it smoothly. We coordinate your project entirely. You don’t have to worry about a thing.
- The design will be tailored to your conditions with seamless implementation in mind. Expect it to be detailed, aligned with your needs, and to take your budget into account. Check out “How We Can Save You Money“.
- We have the qualifications and experience to satisfy your needs.
- Our concepts are built to last.
- We believe in building quality long-term relationships with our clients. Feel free to look at the testimonials to find out what our clients have to say about us.
- We are registered with the Board of Architects Queensland. Only engage a registered architect who specialises in the building design that you require.Whether you are building a new home or renovating an existing one, Dion Seminara Architecture is the firm for you.
View our introductory video
(Click the image above)
So, why us?
Beyond the benefits just mentioned, Dion Seminara Architecture will help you make the most of your investment.
Dion Seminara Architecture possesses a strong understanding of building process and has extensive experience. We know that every project is unique. Building is our specialty, with an extensive network of industry connections, awards from our peers and an unsurpassed pride in quality. We have a track record of reliability and of delivering on time. Most importantly, we realize how important this project is to you, and when we take your project on it becomes equally important to us.
At Dion Seminara Architecture, we strive to uphold a flawless reputation. Your satisfaction is our success.
As one client said recently ..Dion Seminara completed a major home renovation design for our home in Hawthorne, coordinating work from design concept, through to the contract documentation stage.We originally chose Dion because of the design work he had done on several houses in our local area, including his own. We felt they were outstanding, that he had created a beautiful synergy between the traditional Queensland and a more modern approach, which still took advantage of Queensland conditions.At the end of the project, we are confident that our decision to engage Dion was the right one. He is a good listener, and quickly understood the way in which our renovation needed to reflect our lifestyle. He has come up with a design with which we are delighted. It is creative, but it is also extremely functional.Dion is a meticulous and totally professional person to work with. He is always prompt, and always does what he promises to do. We absolutely trust his design skills, his experience and his dedication to his work.
Architects and Other Parties in the Construction Process
The diagram below describes the range of parties involved in the construction process (even in small projects), and the Architect’s role of co-ordination.
(Amended from original Source: RAIA Practice Notes AN05.02.800)